Wednesday, December 16, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme December Update

It has been busy, busy, busy around my house.  I wish I had the time to sit down and write a proper blog update right now, but I am really strapped for time today.  I also didn't want to leave you hanging for another few weeks, while we all manage to get through the holidays.

OK.  Quick update on my 21 Day Fix Extreme.  I am really embracing the workouts this time around. When I first tried 21 Day Fix Extreme back in February, I REALLY struggled with the workouts.  They were almost too challenging for me.  This time around, I know what to expect.  although the workouts are still quite a challenge, I am finding that I am able to go longer, and I am a lot stronger (Thank you Insanity Max:30).  I still can't complete some of the exercise sets in full, but I am definitely getting better.  My shoulders and arms are really showing progress - lots of slimming muscular definition.  I have NOT been following the meal plan...didn't even attempt, since it is the holiday season.  I HAVE been very diligent about my food choices though.  I am sticking with lots of healthy options, and steering clear of my allergen food triggers.  I have also been drinking staying away from the sweets.  I don't know if it is the daily Shakeology that is helping with that , or the Beachbody Performance line...specifically the post workout Recover drink...which is chocolate...and delicious....tastes like a Wendy's frosty.  I also really enjoy the vanilla Recharge drink, right before bed.  PLUS, with both of these products, when consumed with proper timing post workout, or before bed, the calories cancel themselves out because of the muscle repair that results from it (it is all fancy scientific stuff, you can learn more about it HERE).




That is my quick update.  I will leave you with a fun, and not really healthy Eggnog Bread recipe that I enjoy this time of year.


CLICK HERE for the recipe.  
Happy Holidays!  

No comments:

Post a Comment