Monday, March 2, 2015

March 2015

Here we are...March 2015.  I will be posting my progress update and photos near the end of the week.  Last week, during my Lower Fix Extreme, I noticed some bothersome back pain.  I had to cut my workout a little short because of it.  Even though I only had 3 days left of my 21 Day Fix Extreme round, I decided that it would be best to rest my back for a few days, and finish out my last 3 days this week.  My back is feeling better, and I will jump in with Cardio Fix Extreme today. 

Even though, I am waiting until I finish my 21 days of Fix Extreme before posting my measurements and photos, I can tell you that I definitely feel stronger.  Following the 21 Day Fix Extreme Meal plan was pretty easy.  I thought it might be a little harder than following the regular 21 Day Fix plan, but it wasn't.  I never really felt hungry.  In fact, many days, I struggled to get in all the food I was supposed to be eating.  Sometimes it seems like I have too much food to eat, but the truth is, it is just the RIGHT kinds of foods, and in proper portions...which means larger quantities for things like veggies and fruits, but they fewer calories than carbs and proteins.  That means you can eat until you are FULL, and still not over consume your calories. I have also been making sure that I am drinking my Shakeology daily.  That is REALLY helping me to cut down on cravings for junk food.  I have actually turned down chips, ice cream and cake all in the last week - those things didn't even appeal to me when offered, so I never felt deprived!  BEST NUTRITION SHAKE EVER!!!

I have a new Facebook support group for the 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme that starts on March 9th.  If you are interested in joining, all you need is one of the programs, and to contact me ASAP (see the contact form on this page, or message me via my FB page www.fb.com/journeymelissablair.

Shop here:

21 Day Fix - http://teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCP21D160?referringRepId=263743

21 Day Fix Extreme - http://teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCP21E160?referringRepId=263743

Not sure which program to pick?  Contact me and I can help you figure that out :)

www.beachbodycoach.com/mb5155



No comments:

Post a Comment