Monday, March 16, 2015

March Progress

As promised....


My updates.  On Feb 28th, I was down 4 inches in the waist from 21 Day Fix Extreme!  That is HUGE because I only lost 2 pounds during the ENTIRE month of February.  UGH!!!  Part of that I will chalk up to muscle gain, but the rest I am certain is hormonal, thyroid, or adrenal related.  My mission for March is to find a good doctor and get started on resolving these imbalances that I feel  are happening with my hormone levels.  If you have any experience with hormonal imbalances or thyroid/adrenal problems , I would love to hear your story.  Please feel free to comment below or send me a private message (see the right hand column).

Here are my March progress pics.  I have to be honest, THANK GOODNESS I take progress pics!!!  Based solely on my measurements and the scale, and the way I have been feeling, I would swear that I made NO progress in Feb.  However, after looking at the pics, I can definitely see the small changes in my muscle tone and posture.  I am definitely carrying my weight differently, even if the scale is not dropping.
www.beachbodycoach.com/mb5155 
**********************************************************************
Also, as promised Jeff's Insanity Max:30 results.... 
Can I just say WOW?!?!? I am so proud of Jeff and his Insanity Max:30 results. He lost about 10 pounds and REALLY TONED UP!! Jeff is pretty stoked about his new muscle definition. He will be moving onto a round of T25 Gamma, followed by Body Beast to try to bulk up some of these muscles. Stay tuned for updates!!




**PS - be kind about the lack of a tan...it IS WINTER in Ohio.
‪#‎insanitymax30‬

No comments:

Post a Comment