Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Why I share

So, I have been thinking about this for a few days.  First, I appreciate those of you that take the time to ready my posts, and leave comments or message me.  As I blog about my own fitness and health progress, I am sharing MY story, MY success, MY struggles.  I don't do it because I am looking for sympathy or to be the center of attention.  I do it because I want to inspire, motivate and encourage others.  Take control of YOUR health, and YOUR life.  Maybe after reading my story, you might find the courage to go to the doctor to take care of an issue that has been bothering your for awhile.  Maybe you will find the motivation to jump into a new exercise routing.  Maybe you will learn something new.  Whatever your reason, I appreciate that you continue to follow me and share this story WITH me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment