Thursday, October 29, 2015

Last week of Insanity Max:30, ROUND 1

Wow, I NEVER in a million years thought I would be able to go for the full 30 minutes of an Insanity Max:30 workout without "maxing out".  Last night, I did just that!!!  I went the full 30 minutes, during the Sweat Intervals  workout, giving it my ALL. 



What does that mean?  Well, the Max:30 workouts are designed for you to go as hard as possible for as long as you possibly can. The goal is that you push the limits of your body before giving into rest.  Don't worry, most of the workouts are not a solid 30 minutes of activity.  Many of them have a 30 second break after 5-10 minutes of workout out.  Last night, I really pushed myself.  I still followed the modifier (for low impact), and really focused on my form.  I gave my workout 100% effort.   It was definitely a challenge, but so worth it!!

On the food front, I have been doing much better with my eating habits. I managed to survive the weekend celebrating my youngest son's 6th birthday, and I DID NOT have any cake!!  That is huge for me.  It was hard, but I kept reminding myself that eating the sugar and gluten in the cake would cause me tummy pain.  That really helped me to stay in check.  I haven't gone cold turkey.  I have been sucking on hard candy to ease my sugar craving.  It has helped a lot.  In addition, next week, I will be doing a 5 day sugar detox group on Facebook.  It will be open to everyone, if you (or anyone you know) is interested in joining in.  Just CLICK HERE to message me via Facebook, and I will send you the info to join the Facebook group.  It is completely FREE, and will not require any special purchases.    My sugar detox group, starts Monday ...following the Halloween weekend....which I am sure will lead to sugar overload for most of us :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment