Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Almost there

I can't believe that I am almost finished with my round of Insanity Max:30!!  It has been great to do a full program along with my husband.  If you don't already know, Max:30 is a pretty intense program....even modifying, like I am.  You really have to WANT to do it.  I'm going to be honest here.  I don't really get excited about doing the Max:30 workouts.  While I CAN do them, and I AM getting stronger, they are not my style of workout.  I am not a huge fan of cardio.  While there is a lot of body strength exercises in Max:30, there is also a lot of cardio.  I really do miss lifting weights....

Anyway, my point is that by working out daily with a partner, we are BOTH motivated to spend time together to get the workout done.  I am not gonna lie, many times we are both yelling profanities to Shaun T through the TV screen.  But, we are doing it together, and we get the workout in EVERY DAY. 

I am going to let you in on a little secret....we are only doing one more week of Max:30 (GASP).  We will be finishing up 1 week short of the 60 day program. '"Why?", you make be asking yourself.  Well, we are leaving on vacation next Friday.  It is either finish the program on vacation (which I don't really want to do on my vacation), finish up the week after vacation (the week AFTER splurging on food), or just call it a day at the end of 3 weeks of month 2, and move on to a new program for December.  Since I am super excited about the release of The Master's of Hammer and Chisel in December, I am going to squeeze in a quick round of 21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix Extreme in December , and then jump right into Hammer and Chisel.  Don't worry, my hubby and I will still post our before and after pics for Max:30.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment