Friday, April 17, 2015

On Demand - I gotta share

This Beachbody on Demand thing is the BOMB!!! It is like Netflix for Beachbody workout programs (eating plans and workout calendars are all available there too).  I have been mixing and matching several shorter workouts this week, creating my own 30+ minute workout. Yesterday,  I started with 10 Minute Trainer Total Body...let me tell you, these 10 Minute Trainer workouts are CRAZY good for a 10 minute workout!!! Then I jumped into Brazil Butt Lift Bum Bum Rapido...Holy Booty!! Then I finished it all off with some ChaLean Extreme Ab Burner. Awesomeness!!

It is great because even though I am actually doing a LONGER workout that I normally would, it FEELS like I am doing shorter ones.  It is really nice to piece things together and really chang eup the pace of my workouts!

Interested in giving On Demand a try FREE for 30 days?   See the link at the end of this post.  I also encourage you to give Shakeology a try with your Beachbody on Demand FREE trial.  Check out the fantastic Super Sampler pack HERE!
***This is for folks NOT already working with a coach. If you are already working with a Beachbody coach, please contact your coach for details.

http://teambeachbody.com/tbbsignup/-/tbbsignup/club?referringRepId=263743

No comments:

Post a Comment