Saturday, February 7, 2015

Get ready for Extreme!!!

I am beyond excited to be jumping into the 21 Day Fix Extreme program on Monday!!!  I received my kit in the mail yesterday!  I took some time today to read through the Extreme eating plan, and the Countdown to Competition eating plan.  While I would really like to tackle the Countdown to Competition Plan, I think it is too much for me.  The Extreme plan is definitely doable...it seems very similar to the original 21 Day Fix plan, with a few slight adjustments.  I am most excited about the new workouts.  I think I have been struggling to find my motivation lately because I just needed something new.  I will do my best to post updates and thoughts on the Extreme eating plan AND workouts over the next few weeks.

http://teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCP21E160?referringRepId=263743

No comments:

Post a Comment