Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Last Day of Cleanse

Today is the last day of my herbal cleanse.  The cleanse has done a great job of refocusing my eating habits (which is what I really needed), but in all honesty, I did not have any real weight/inches lost to share with you.  I do look slimmer.  My clothes feel better.  I followed the plan at about 80 % for the 10 days - some days I was totally ON and 100%, but other days (like Super Bowl Sunday), I was off because of food choices available.    In all seriousness, I found that even my "cheats" were indeed healthier ones.  I feel much better.  I am having fewer digestive issues.  I just feel more focused on my eating choices.  For the next few days, I am going to focus on healthier choices, and getting in quality workouts.  I am also doing a 30 day push-up challenge for February.  

Here are my progress pics from January to February. 
 

February fitness plans include starting the new 21 Day Fix Extreme program, and my push-up challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment