Friday, February 20, 2015

Surviving the week

I promise I haven't forgotten about my blog!!  I homeschool my kids through a public virtual charter school.  That means they are required to participate in the standardized state tests, even though we homeschool.  This week has been a test week with a CRAZY schedule!!  Still, I'm fitting in my workout daily and mostly staying on track with my eating.  I had some huge struggles on Wednesday when my schedule got flipped upside down at 10am.  I just wasn't prepared enough with my food prep to keep up with the schedule changes.  Lesson learned.  I am definitely making food prep a priority from now on.  

I can't believe I'm almost done with my 2nd week of 21 Day Fix Extreme.  I am definitely feeling stronger with my workouts.  Last week, I wasn't so sure I had picked the right program...it seemed a little more challenging that I anticipated.  This week, I am still struggling with a few exercise move (usually the ones that involve jumping), but I really feel like my ability to handle the 'extremeness' of the workout is 10x better.  It is crazy how one wee can make such a HUGE difference!  I am able to give my workout EVERYTHING I'VE GOT, and A LITTLE BIT MORE!


No comments:

Post a Comment