Sunday, February 1, 2015

Official Weigh in.....

I stepped on the scale for the first time in a month, and I am officially down 7 pounds.  I suspect I am actually retaining a little water weight right now from mother nature's friendly little friend.  She has impeccable timing.  I will still be taking my progress pics tomorrow, but I am going to give myself permission to step on the scale on Friday to get a more accurate weigh in for the month. 

Super bowl party tonight at a friends house, and I am nervous about the food options.  I am not much for self control in party situations.  I am totally a grazer, and I JUST can't seem to stop.  I am not sure how I survived last year when I was doing the Ultimate Reset DURING the Super Bowl.  I didn't eat ANYTHING at the party that night.  I am not nearly as motivated today.  I have already had my Shakeology, and fit in my 10 Minute Ab Attack, so I definitely have my nutrition and workout for the day in :).



I hope you are having a super day today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment