Monday, January 26, 2015

Day 1 - cleanse

First, I wanted to share my results from my partial attempt at the 21 Day Fix I haven't stepped on the scale (anxiously waiting until Saturday because of my New Year's Resolution), but I am happy to report that I am down 3 inches in my waist! Since I was struggling to stick with the eating plan, I am calling that a win! My clothes are definitely fitting better, and my body shape is starting to tone up and lean out.  I was on a conference call about the New 21 Day Fix Extreme program that is going to be released on Monday, and I am not really pumped to jump into that challenging program and "show it who is boss".  My mindset is turning around and is getting to the right place to be successful with my fitness again.

OK, on to Day 1 of my 10 day herbal cleanse.  Today actually went pretty well.  Aside from that wonderful  Fiber drink (hint of sarcasm intended), the cleanse has been pretty easy.  It has been pretty easy to stick to my healthy, cleansing foods.  Breakfast was fruit.  Lunch was a salad and my shakeology.  I had some peppers, cucumber, and hummus, for an afternoon snack.  Dinner was roasted balsamic-Parmesan cauliflower, baked tempeh, 1 turkey meatball, and a little spaghetti sauce (the rest of my family had spaghetti and meatballs).  



I am feeling full and satisfied.  I had enough energy to fit in a full 30 minute Ab workout!  Day = success!

No comments:

Post a Comment