Sunday, January 18, 2015

New week, new focus

OK, it is time to regroup and refocus.  Setting some goals for the week.  This week, I WILL get in my workout EVERY DAY, and I WILL do my best to stay on focus with my 21 Day Fix containers.  If you have been following my posts, you will notice that I am on my last week of this round of the fix.  I want to stay focused, and see some good results at the end. 

Do I plan to do another round of the Fix?  Not really.  I plan to following the meal plan as closely as possible for the next few weeks.  However, I am ready to switch up my workout routine.  This week, I am going to start planning my workout calendar for the rest of January, and February.  Yeah, I HAVE to make a plan and WRITE it down.  Otherwise, I WILL find excuses NOT to exercise.  That is one thing that I love about the Beachbody workout programs.  They have taught me that if I have a writtne schedule, I am much more likely to fit in a workout each day.  Do I miss workouts?  Of course I do.  Things come up, and I get busy.  The difference is that if I have a written plan for my workouts, I REMEMBER that they are a priority for me, and I find the time to get them in. 

Today is 21 Day Fix Yoga Fix day.  I really enjoy this active recovery workout.  I am not a huge fan of yoga, but I now understand why is is so good for you. 

http://teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCP21D160?referringRepId=263743

No comments:

Post a Comment